Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
The house currently offers support seven days a week with an active night support model of support.
Where is this house?
- This house is in the leafy suburb of Reservoir.
- It is only a ten minute walk to the local Keon Park train station.
- The local shops, including a cafe, a milkbar and a post office are only a short walk away.
- The house is also in proximity to a variety of sporting grounds and reserves.
About this house
- The house features six bedrooms, two bathroom and a laundry. The main bathroom contains a hi-lo bath.
- The house has two lounge rooms with an open plan kitchen and dining area.
- There is also a spacious undercover outdoor area and beautiful gardens for residents to enjoy.
- The house features ceiling hoists in the main bathroom and bedrooms.
- There are no steps in the house or in the backyard.
- The design category for this property is High Physical Support.
About the vacant room
- The room features a single track ceiling hoist.
- The room has built-in robes.
- There is also evaporative cooling and heating.
Who lives in this house?
- The current residents are three females and one male. They enjoy undertaking activities in their local community.
- The age of the current residents is 40 to 61 years.
Things you need to know
- The applicant must be aged 18 years or over.
- This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property. Therefore the applicant would need to be eligible for the appropriate SDA level of funding in their NDIS plan.
- The applicant has the financial means to pay rent and utilities and is prepared to establish (or for a representative to establish) a residential agreement.
- The building type for this house is Group Home.
- The design category for this house is High Physical Support.
How can I get more information about this house?
- Please contact the North Division Vacancy Coordination Team at email@example.com.
Open for inspection
- By appointment only.
- Please contact the North Division Vacancy Coordination Team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to inspect this house.