Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
The house currently offers support seven days a week with an active night support model at night.
Applications close on 30/08/2019
Where is this house?
- This house is in Reservoir.
- The house is a ten minute walk to Keon Park Station.
- The house is a short walk to local shops including cafe, milkbar and post office.
- The house is close to a variety of sporting grounds and reserves.
About this house
- The house features six bedrooms, two bathroom (the main features a hi lo bath) and a laundry.
- The house has two lounge rooms with an open plan kitchen and dining area.
- The house features a spacious undercover outdoor area and beautiful gardens.
- The house is fully wheelchair accessible.
- There are ceiling hoists in the main bathroom and bedrooms.
- There are no steps in the house or backyard.
- The design category for this house is High Physical Support.
About the vacant room
- The room features a single track ceiling hoist.
- The room has built-in robes.
- The room has evaporative cooling and heating.
Who lives in this house?
- The current residents are male and female.
- The age of the current residents is 40 to 61 years.
- The current residents enjoy going out on a variety of outings.
Things you need to know
- The applicant is aged 18 years or over.
- This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property. Therefore the applicant would need to be eligible for the appropriate SDA level of funding in their NDIS plan.
- The applicant has the financial means to pay rent and utilities and is prepared to sign (or for a representative to sign) a residential agreement.
- Building type for this house is Group Home.
- Design category for this house is High Physical Support.
How can I get more information about this house?
- Please contact North Division Vacancy Coordination Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open Inspections & Registration
- By appointment only.
- Please contact North Division Vacancy Coordination Team at email@example.com to inspect this house.