Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
The unit is staffed morning and afternoons with a sleepover model at night.
Where is this house
• The unit is located Avondale Heights.
• This unit is within close proximity to Highpoint Shopping Centre.
•The unit is also situated near three reserves and the Maribyrnong River for leisurely strolls along the walking track.
About this property
• The property is part of a unit complex with three other units on the site. The unit features a modern kitchen, open area dining and lounge area.
•The unit is wheelchair accessible and caters for residents requesting mobility support.
About the vacant room
• The vacant room has built in robes and room for a king size bed.
Who lives in this house
• The current resident is female, aged 24.
•The current resident prefers to be independent at times throughout the day and is supported to participate with decision making whilst developing her independent living skills.
Things you need to know
• You must be aged 18 years or over.
• You need to have funding for SDA accommodation in your NDIS plan.
• You need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
• You or your important person will need to sign an agreement.
How can I get more information about this house?
You can contact West Division Vacancy Coordination Team at email@example.com.
Open inspections & registration
Inspection by appointment only. Please contact West Division Vacancy Coordination Team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to visit this unit.