Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
The house currently offers support seven days a week with an active night support model at night
Application closing date 17/08/2019
Where is this house?
- The house is in St Albans.
- This house is in proximity to Brimbrank and Watergardens shopping centres.
- The train station is also in proximity to the house.
About this property
- The house comprises of seven bedrooms.
- The house has a kitchen and dining area.
- The house has a large living area.
- The house is located near a reserve.
- The house is wheelchair accessible with manual handling equipment provided.
- The design category is Fully Accessible.
- The house currently offers support seven days a week with an active night support model at night.
About the vacant room
- The vacant room has builtin robes.
- The vacant room can accommodate a single or single king size bed.
- The room has heating and cooling.
Who lives in this house?
- The current residents are male and female.
- The age range is 40 to 77 years.
- The current residents live a very relaxed lifestyle and enjoy supporting and respecting each other's decision making.
Things you need to know
- The applicant is aged 18 years or over.
- This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property. Therefore the applicant would need to be eligible for the appropriate SDA level of funding in their NDIS plan.
- The applicant has the financial means to pay rent and utilities and is prepared to sign (or for a representative to sign) a residential agreement.
- SDA Building type for this house is Larger Dwelling.
- SDA Design category for this house is Fully Accessible.
How can I get more information about this house?
- Please contact West Division Vacancy Coordination Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Inspection and registration
- You can inspect this house on Thursday 15 August 2019 from 10.30-11.30am. Please contact West Division Vacancy Coordination Team at email@example.com if you want to register your name.