Pathways To Recovery is an NDIS registered Disability and Mental Heath specialist support provider in South Australia. We use a Model of Recovery-Orientated Practice that aims to promote the strengths and abilities of all participants, and build on these to create independence and a meaningful life.
Support is provided 24/7 on-site. This can be varied depending on need and level of funding in NDIS plan. Our staff use a capacity-building approach with all of our participants and aim to keep participants as active and involved as they can be. We use a combination of disability and mental health support workers within each house to ensure all needs are met.
Share house vacancies in Para Vista - close to shops and public transport.
This new share house in Para Vista provides the opportunity for 3 NDIS participants to enjoy a lifestyle close to local amenities, whilst receiving 24/7 support. This house features BIR to all bedrooms; 2 toilets and 1 bathrooms, and a large undercover outdoor area.
**Please note - this property is not wheelchair accessible as the doorways to the toilet and bathroom are only 600mm wide**
About this house
- four bedrooms (1 is for staff),
- ducted heating and cooling.
- WI-FI is connected at the property and is included in the weekly utilities/food charge
- All furniture is provided in the shared areas (you will need to provide your own bedroom furniture).
- There is no alcohol or non-prescribed medication permitted at the property
- Smoking outside only.
About the vacancies
Currently there are 3 rooms vacant:
- Room 1 - 3.60m x 3.30m with built-in cupboards.
- Room 2 - 3.00m x 2.90m with built-in cupboards.
- Room 3 - 3.00m x 2.90m with built-in cupboards.
Vacancies are listed as any gender, however this may change depending on the circumstances/needs of the referals that we receive.
Important things to know
- These vacancies are for NDIS participants with SIL in their plan, or who are eligible for funding by DCSI Disability SA.
- You (or a nominated person) will need to sign a lease with the landlord, and will need to agree to abide by the house rules
- You will need to pay a charge for Utilities and Food each week ($125) - this is on top of your rent.
- There are no pets at this property
How can I find out more?
If you would like to ask any questions or apply for this property, please contact Pathways To Recovery on 08 8281 3626 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org