Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
The house currently offers supports seven days a week and is staffed overnight with an active night support model.
The current support service provider for this property is Life Without Barriers.
Where is this house?
- The house is located Greensborough.
- The property is in proximity to public transport and Greensborough Plaza shops.
- Other facilities close by include the Montmorency Returned Service League (RSL), St Mary’s Church, Banyule Community centre, a Hoyts cinema and the local library.
About this property
- This five bedroom house has an open plan kitchen, meals and living area.
- There is a separate lounge room and a spacious outdoor garden and living area.
- The larger of the two bathrooms is set up with overhead ceiling hoist and an arjo bath.
- The house has a pleasant, well maintained garden.
- The house is wheelchair accessible.
- The house design category is High Physical Support.
About the vacant rooms
- The vacant rooms feature built in robes, air conditioning and heating.
- The bedrooms do not currently have hoists installed, however there is capacity for a hoist to be installed if needed.
- The house currently offers support seven days a week with an an active night support model at night.
- The current support service provider for this property is Life Without Barriers.
Who lives in this house?
- The house currently has one male and one female residents.
- Their age range is 53 to 55 years.
- The current residents enjoy activities and social outings such as dining out, bowling, films, theatre shows, and gardening. The residents also have close relationship with their families.
Factors to consider if the applicant is interested in applying
- You must be 18 years old or over.
- This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property. Therefore, the applicant would need to be eligible for the appropriate SDA level of funding in the applicant's NDIS plan.
- The applicant will need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
- The applicant or their person will need to establish a Residential Agreement.
- The SDA building type for this house is Group Home.
- The SDA design category for this house is High Physical Support.
Please contact the North Division Vacancy Coordination Team on firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like further information on this property.