Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
The house currently this house offers support seven days a week with a sleepover model at night.
Where is the house?
- The house is located in Geelong West.
- The house is close to a park reserve and is within walking distance to Pakington Street shopping strip.
About this house
- The house comprises of two living areas, one at the front of the house with a dining area and one in the middle.
- The house has a kitchen.
- There are five bedrooms.
- The house has a separate bedroom for staff who provide support at night.
- The house has one bathroom.
- The house has a laundry.
- The house has a reasonably sized backyard.
- The house is not wheelchair accessible and cannot accommodate mobility equipment.
- The design category for this housei is Improved Liveability.
About the vacant room
- The vacant room is large enough to fit a queen bed and chest of drawers.
- The room has built-in robes.
- The bedroom has split system heating and cooling.
Who lives in this house?
- The current residents are 28 – 45 years old.
- The current residents are male. Female applicants are welcome.
- The current residents enjoy community and individual activities.
- The tenants participate in the decision making of the household.
- The tenants lead a very settled and peaceful home environment.
- They are all good friends and enjoy spending time together.
Things you need to know
- You must be aged 18 years or over.
- You need to have funding for SDA accommodation in your NDIS plan.
- You need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
- You or your important person will need to sign an agreement.
How can I get more information about this house?
- You can contact West Division Vacancy Coordination Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open Inspections & Registration
- By appointment only. You can contact West Division Vacancy Coordination Team at email@example.com if you want to visit this house.