Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
Currently the house offers staff
support seven days a week. The house is staffed overnight
Staff are experienced and trained in providing residents with a range of differing supports.
Where is this house
• The house is located Glenroy
• Very close to public transport; bus & train station very close by, with a large park and leisure center three minutes away
• The house is located one block from the Glenroy shopping center with cafes, restaurants, medical center, RSL, pharmacies, banks and the Pascoe Vale market and Glenroy Neighbourhood Learning Centre.
About this property
• The house consists of five bedrooms, two bathroom
• An open planned kitchen/meals area, a laundry, a lounge room, two bathrooms and good size outdoor areas.
• Wheelchair accessible
About the vacant room
• The room has built in wardrobes
• There is air-conditioning and heating in the room
Who lives in this house
• The current tenants are male and female
• The age range is 46 – 57 years
• The house would be suited to people who require support with activities of daily living
Things you need to know
• You must be aged 18 years or over
• You need to have funding for accommodation in your NDIS plan
• You need to be able to pay rent and utilities
• You or your important person will need to sign an agreement
How can I get more information about this house?
You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Open Inspections & Registration
• By appointment only
• Please send an email to email@example.com if you would like to inspect this house