Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
The house offers on-site day support 6am to 10am and 2.30 to 10pm with non-active, sleepover support at night.
Where is this duplex?
- The unit is located in Nunawading.
- This unit is in proximity to a bus stop.
- Forest Hill Chase shopping centre is only a short drive away.
About this property
- This property has two units under the one roof.
- This duplex comprises three bedrooms, a kitchen, a Fully Accessible bathroom, living and dining areas and a laundry.
- The unit is wheelchair accessible and all entries and doorways are flat.
- The bathroom has an accessible shower.
- The design category for this house is Fully Accessible.
- The house offers on-site day support 6am to 10am and 2.30 to 10pm with non-active, sleepover support at night.
- Support services are provided by the Alkira Centre.
About the vacant room
- The room has built in wardrobes.
- There is air-conditioning and heating in the room.
Who lives in this house?
- The current residents are all male.
- There are two resident both of whom are 41 years.
Things you need to know
- The applicant is aged 18 years or over.
- This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property. Therefore, the applicant would need to be eligible for the appropriate SDA level of funding in their NDIS plan.
- The applicant has the financial means to pay rent and utilities and is prepared to sign (or for a representative to sign) a residential agreement.
- The building type for this house is a Duplex.
- The Design category for this house is Fully Accessible.
How can I get more information about this house?
- Please contact the East Division Vacancy Coordination Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open for inspection and registration
- Please contact East Division Vacancy Coordination Team at email@example.com to register your name. Inspection is by appointment only.