Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
The house provides support from 6.00 to 10.00am and support in the afternoon and evenings from 2.30-10.30pm with a sleepover support model at night. The house does not provide support coverage during the day except for Public Holidays, planned holidays and resident illnesses.
Applications close on 27/07/2019
Where is this house?
- The house is located in Nunawading.
- This house is in proximity to a bus stop.
- This house is located near Chase shopping centre.
About this property
- This Duplex comprises of six bedrooms.
- This Duplex has two lounge rooms.
- This house has two bathrooms.
- This house has two lounge rooms.
- The vacant bedroom is in a three bedroom duplex that is attached to a second three bedroom duplex upstairs, separated by a flight of stairs.
- The house is wheelchair accessible.
- The design category for this house is Fully Accessible.
- The house provides support in the mornings, as well as in the afternoons and evenings with a sleepover support model at night. There is no coverage during the day when residents are not at home.
About the vacant room
- The room has built in wardrobes.
- There is air-conditioning and heating in the room.
Who lives in this house?
- The current residents are male and female.
- The age of current residents is 49 and 58 years,
Things you need to know
- The applicant is aged 18 years or over.
- This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property. Therefore, the applicant would need to be eligible for the appropriate SDA level of funding in their NDIS plan.
- The applicant has the financial means to pay rent and utilities and is prepared to sign (or for a representative to sign) a residential agreement.
- The building type for this house is a Duplex.
- The Design category for this house is Fully Accessible.
How can I get more information about this house?
- Please contact East Division Vacancy Coordination Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open for inspection and registration
- You can inspect this house on Monday 15 July and Thursday 18 July 2019 or by appointment.
- Please contact East Division Vacancy Coordination Team at email@example.com to register your name.