Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
The Unit currently has on-site support in the morning from 6.00am to10.00am and in the afternoons from 2.30pm to 10:00pm. The Unit has a sleepover support model at night.
Applications close on 19/09/2019
Where is this Unit?
- The Unit is located in Nunawading.
- This Unit is in proximity to a bus stop.
- This Unit is located near Forest Hill Chase shopping centre.
About this property
- This property has two Units under the one roof.
- This vacant bedroom is in the upstairs Unit.
- This Unit has a bathroom.
- This Unit has a lounge room.
- The Unit has a a dining and living area.
- The Unit has a kitchen.
- The Unit is wheelchair accessible.
- The design category for this house is Fully Accessible.
- The Unit provides support in the mornings, as well as in the afternoons and evenings with a sleepover support model at night. There is no coverage during the day when residents are not at home.
About the vacant room
- The room has built in wardrobes.
- There is air-conditioning and heating in the room.
Who lives in this house?
- The current residents are all male.
- There are two resident both of whom are 41 years.
Things you need to know
- The applicant is aged 18 years or over.
- This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property. Therefore, the applicant would need to be eligible for the appropriate SDA level of funding in their NDIS plan.
- The applicant has the financial means to pay rent and utilities and is prepared to sign (or for a representative to sign) a residential agreement.
- The building type for this house is a Duplex.
- The Design category for this house is Fully Accessible.
How can I get more information about this house?
- Please contact East Division Vacancy Coordination Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open for inspection and registration
- Please contact East Division Vacancy Coordination Team at email@example.com to register your name.