Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
The house offers on-site day support 6am to 10am and 2.30 to 10pm with non-active, sleepover support at night.
Alkira Centre currently offers the support in this house.
Where is this duplex?
- The duplex is located in Nunawading.
- This property is in proximity to a bus stop.
- The Forest Hill Chase shopping centre is only a short drive away.
About this property
- This property features two units under the one roof.
- This duplex comprises three bedrooms, a kitchen, a Fully Accessible bathroom, living and dining areas and a laundry.
- The unit is wheelchair accessible and all entries and doorways are flat.
- The bathroom has an accessible shower.
- TheSDA design category for this house is Fully Accessible.
- The house offers on-site day support 6am to 10am and 2.30 to 10pm with a sleepover support model at night.
- The support services provider for this house is by the Alkira Centre.
About the vacant room
- The room has built in wardrobes.
- There is air-conditioning and heating in the room.
Who lives in this house?
- The current two residents in the home are male both of whom are 41 years old.
Things you need to know
- The applicant must be 18 years or over.
- This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property. Therefore, the applicant would need to be eligible for the appropriate SDA level of funding in the applicant's NDIS plan.
- The applicant will need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
- The applicant or their important person will need to establish a Residential Agreement.
- The SDA Building Type for this house is a Duplex.
- The SDA Design Category for this house is Fully Accessible.
- Please contact the East Division Vacancy Coordination Team on email@example.com if you would like further information on this property.