Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
This house provides support seven days a week with a sleepover support model at night. The sleepover staff provides support at night, to residents who live in the house and in the Unit.
Where is this house?
- The house is located Thompson.
- The vacancy on offer is in a Unit that shares the block with the main house.
- The property is close to Thomson Recreation Reserve and only a short drive to Belmont and Newcombe shopping centres.
About the vacant room
- The room consists of an extra large bedroom with its own shower and toilet.
- The house is not wheelchair accessible.
- The design category fort this Unit is Basic.
- The house currently provides support seven days a week with a sleepover support model at night.
Who lives in this house?
- The current residents in the main house are three males and two females between 23 and 53 years.
Things you need to know
- The applicant is aged 18 years or over.
- This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property. Therefore the applicant would need to be eligible for the appropriate SDA level of funding in their NDIS plan.
- The applicant has the financial means to pay rent and utilities and is prepared to sign (or for a representative to sign) a residential agreement.
- Building type for this house is a Duplex.
- Design category for this house is Improved Liveability.
How can I get more information about this house?
- Please contact West Division Vacancy Coordination Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open for inspection and registration
- By appointment only. Please contact West Division Vacancy Coordination Team at email@example.com if you want to inspect this house.