Shared Supported Accommodation (SSA) or Group Home
Supported Independent Living with staff ratio of 2 staff during peak times and 1 during non-peak and overnight sleepover.
Convenient Living with ample space
This spacious ex-display home is located amongst other executive homes in a whisper quiet street.
Conveniently located within 1km walk of Riley T-Way and Kellyville Train Station currently under construction and just 2.8km to Rouse Hill Town Centre. Close accessible public transport!
- 3 double bedrooms with huge BIR’s and massive main bedroom with oversized WIR, luxury en-suite with spa bath.
- Spacious formal & informal living areas with upstairs rumpus & study nook & downstairs games/craft room.
- Gourmet kitchen with granite bench tops, S/S appliances, large pantry & breakfast bar.
- 3 Bathrooms, ducted air and 2.7m high ceilings.
- This vacancy is best suited to a female aged 20-45 years.
- Current residents are active females aged 20-40 years who enjoy participating in the house, going out and about, with home being a safe, respectful environment.
- This property is not accessible, is double story and has stairs.
- Roster consists of 1-2 staff per 4 residents & sleepover.
Tenants must fulfill the following:
- Currently receiving a Disability Support Pension
- Receiving NDIS funding that includes Supported Independent Living (SIL) funding or be prepared to undertake a review to add SIL funding to their plan.
COSTS TO CONSIDER
Rent: $400* per fortnight - Master Bedroom
$372* per fortnight - Other bedrooms
Utilities: $90* per fortnight
Household Amenities: $45* per fortnight
Food expenses: $200* per fortnight
Vehicle costs: $75* per fortnight
*per person, living expenses may vary & will be split between tenants. We support particpants to manage their food expenses. The only amounts Trhive365 directly collect are rent and household amenties. We are transparent with the utility bills and provide this information to residents.