Shared Supported Accommodation (SSA) or Group Home
Supported Independent Living with staff ratio of 2 staff during peak time sand 1 during non-peak and overnight sleepover.
Convenient Living with ample space
This spacious ex-display home is located amongst other executive homes in a whisper quiet street.
Conveniently located within 1km walk of Riley T-Way and Kellyville Train Station currently under construction and just 2.8km to Rouse Hill Town Centre. Close accessible public transport!
- 3 double bedrooms with huge BIR’s and massive main bedroom with oversized WIR, luxury en-suite with spa bath.
- Spacious formal & informal living areas with upstairs rumpus & study nook & downstairs games room.
- Gourmet kitchen with granite bench tops, S/S appliances, large pantry & breakfast bar.
- 3 Bathrooms, ducted air and 2.7m high ceilings.
- This vacancy is best suited to a female aged 20-45 years.
- Current residents are active females aged 30-40 years who enjoy participating in the house, going out and about, with home being a safe, respectful environment.
- This property is not accessible, is double story and has stairs.
- Roster consists of 1-2 staff per 4 residents & sleepover.
Tenants must fulfill the following:
- Currently receiving a Disability Support Pension
- Receiving NDIS funding that includes Supported Independent Living (SIL) funding or be prepared to undertake a review to add SIL funding to their plan.