Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
The house currently offers support seven days per week including active overnight support.
Where is this house
• Located in Glen Waverley
• The local bus stop is a four minute walk and Syndal Station is a five minute drive from the house
• The house is close to the Glen Shopping Centre, with a variety of shops, cafes, restaurants and cinemas
• Parklands and Monash Aquatic & Recreation Centre are also in close proximity to the house
• The house is a short distance to Eastlink.
About this house
• The house features six bedrooms, two bathrooms (the main has a ceiling hoist) and a separate laundry.
• The open plan kitchen has a meals area and there are two living areas.
• The house also features an outdoor living area.
• The house is fully wheelchair accessible
• There is overhead tracking in the main bathroom
About the vacant room
• The room has air-conditioning and heating
• It has built in robes
Who lives in this house
• The current tenants are female and male
• The age of the current tenants are 30 to 58 years old
• The current tenants lead a very settled and peaceful home environment
• This house is suitable for people who require support to undertake the activities of daily living.
Things you need to know
• You must be aged 18 years or over
• You need to have funding for accommodation in your NDIS plan
• You need to be able to pay rent and utilities
• You or your important person will need to sign an agreement
How can I get more information about this house?
You can send an email to the East Vacancy Coordination Team email@example.com
Open Inspections & Registration
• By appointment only
• Please email firstname.lastname@example.org by to register for a visit