Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
Where is this house
• Located in Glen Waverley, this property is close to The Glen and Knox Shopping centres.
- Local shops are a short drive and feature a supermarket, bakery and fish and chips shop
• There is a bus stop is a five walk and a train station within three kilometers
• The house is surrounded by nature reserves including Napier Reserve and Shephards Bush
About this house
• This is a group home with a design category of Improved Liveability.
• This home features 5 bedrooms, a laundry and two bathrooms.
• There is an open plan kitchen and meals area with two separate living areas.
• The house is fully wheelchair accessible.
About the vacant room
• The available rooms have built in robes, air conditioning & heating in room, and a ceiling hoist. Painting is scheduled to be completed in the next two months.
Who lives in this house
• The current tenants range from 28yrs to 40yrs
• The current tenants participate in varied individualised and group activities.
Things you need to know
• You must be aged 18 years or over
• You need to have funding for accommodation in your NDIS plan
• You need to be able to pay rent and utilities
• You or your important person will need to sign an agreement
How can I get more information about this house?
• You can send an email to the East Vacancy Coordination Team firstname.lastname@example.org
• By appointment only. Please email email@example.com by to register for a visit