Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
The house provides onsite day and night support with a sleepover model at night. The house is not staffed Monday to Friday between the hours of 10.00am-3.00pm.
Where is this house?
- This house is located in Glen Waverley.
- This house is an eight minute walk to the Glen Waverley train station.
- The house is surrounded by nature reserves.
About this house
- This house features five bedrooms.
- The house has a laundry.
- The house has two bathrooms.
- There is an open plan kitchen and meals area.
- The house has two separate living areas.
- The house is fully wheelchair accessible.
- The design category for this house is Improved Liveability.
- The house provides onsite support however, there is no staff on duty between 10.00am and 3.00pm Monday to Friday when residents are not at home.
- The house does provide support at night with a sleepover support model.
About the vacant rooms
- The two available rooms have built in robes, air conditioning and heating.
- The house has a ceiling hoist.
Who lives in this house?
- The current residents are between 28 to 40 years.
- The current residents participate in varied individualised and group activities.
Things you need to know
- The applicant is aged 18 years or over.
- This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property. Therefore the applicant would need to be eligible for the appropriate SDA level of funding in their NDIS plan.
- The applicant has the financial means to pay rent and utilities and is prepared to sign (or for a representative to sign) a residential agreement.
- SDA Building type for this house is Group Home,.
- SDA Design category for this house is Improved Liveability.
How can I get more information about this house?
- You can contact the East Division Vacancy Coordination Team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open inspection and registration
- By appointment only.
- Please contact the East Division Vacancy Coordination Team on email@example.com if you want to visit this house.