Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
The house provides onsite day and night support with a sleepover model at night. The house is not staffed Monday to Friday between the hours of 1.00am and 3.00pm.
Applications close 09/07/20196
Where is this house?
- This house is located in Glen Waverley.
- This house is an eight minute walk to the Glen Waverley train station.
- The house is surrounded by nature reserves.
About this house
- This is a group home with a design category of Improved Liveability.
- This features features five bedrooms, a laundry and two bathrooms.
- There is an open plan kitchen and meals area with two separate living areas.
- The house is fully wheelchair accessible.
- The design category for this house is Improved Liveability.
About the vacant rooms
- The two available rooms have built in robes, air conditioning and heating.
- The house has a ceiling hoist.
Who lives in this house?
- The current residents are in their 20's to 40's.
- The current residents participate in varied individualised and group activities.
Things you need to know
- You must be aged 18 years or over.
- You need to have funding for SDA accommodation in your NDIS plan.
- You need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
- You or your important person will need to sign an agreement.
How can I get more information about this house?
- You can contact the East Division Vacancy Coordination Team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open inspection and registration
- By appointment only.
- Please contact the East Division Vacancy Coordination Team on email@example.com if you want to visit this house.