Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
Staff are available day and night when required by residents, but staff are not permanently on site.
Applications close on 19/08/2019
Where is this house?
- The unit is in Murrumneena.
- The unit is located near Murrumbeena village precinct.
- The unit is near public transport.
About this property
- This unit is one of three units on a shared property.
- The unit is a one bedroom unit that is currently vacant.
- The has unit a kitchen.
- The unit has a lounge
- The unit has a walk through bathroom.
- The unit has a laundry.
- The unit has heating and cooling.
- The unit is Fully Accessible.
- Staff are available day and night when required by residents, but staff are not permanently on site.
About the vacant room
- The room has built in wardrobes.
- The room has heating and cooling.
- The bedroom has a walk through bathroom.
Who lives in this house?
- There are no other residents living in this unit as it is a one bedroom unit that is currently vacant.
- The two other units at the site are female residents.
- The two female residents who live in the other two units enjoy independent activities within their community.
Things you need to know
- The applicant is aged 18 years or over.
- This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property. Therefore the applicant would need to be eligible for the appropriate SDA level of funding in their NDIS plan.
- The applicant has the financial means to pay rent and utilities and is prepared to sign (or for a representative to sign) a residential agreement.
- SDA Building type for this house is Group Home.
- SDA Design category for this house is Fully Accessible.
How can I get more information about this house?
• Please contact South Division Vacancy Coordination Team at email@example.com
Open for inspection and registration
• You can inspect the unit on 9 August 2019 from 12.00pm-1.00pm. Please contact South Division Vacancy Coordination Team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to inspect this house.