Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
The house provides support seven days a week with an active night support model at night. The current house staff have the skills and experience to provide support to people with complex medical needs.
Applications close on 28/06/2019
Where is the house?
- The house is in Shepparton.
- The house is close to a bus stop.
- The house is a kilometre from the train station.
- The house shopping centre and Business District is a kilometre away.
About the property
- The house has six bedrooms.
- The house has two bathrooms.
- The house has a large kitchen.
- The house has a dining and family area.
About the vacant bedroom
- The bedroom has built-in robes.
- The bedroom has air conditioning and heating.
- The bedroom has a ceiling hoist.
- The house is fully wheelchair accessible.
- The design category for this house is High Physical Support.
Who lives in this house?
- The residents at this house are male and female.
- The residents enjoy structured routines.
- The residents enjoy indvidualised activities.
- The residents enjoy doing activities together.
Things you need to know
- You must be aged 18 years or over.
- You need to have funding for SDA accommodation in your NDIS plan.
- You need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
- Your or your important person will need to sign an agreement.
How can I get more information about this house?
- Please contact East Vacancy Coordination Team at email@example.com.
Open inspection and registration
- By appointment only. Please contact East Division Vacancy Coordination Team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to visit this house.