Shared Supported Accommodation (SSA) or Group Home
• 4- bedroom house, with a shared standard bathroom, kitchen and living area. One, medium sized bedroom vacant, available immediately for the right applicant. Not accessible for a wheelchair user
• Property features: Air conditioning and heating, secure outdoor living area and backyard, built in wardrobes, undercover access from the car park to the property
• Safe and quiet community, with close proximity to public transport, with a bus stop close by, shopping centre, services and amenities.
• Listed on Housing Pathways, or eligible for Housing Pathways and a recipient of the Disability Support Pension
• NDIS Participant, with eligibility for SIL funding, with active night support.
• Ideal for someone who is outgoing, social and would like to interact with people. Likes movies, going to the beach and clubs
• Then ideal housemate would be either male or female, aged between 45 - 64 years, who can engage with their housemates, and may require support for communication.
• Shared with 3 other people, 2 males and 1 female aged between 50 – 65 years, who are able to communicate with their housemates and like going out for fun