Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
Currently this house offers support seven days a week. The house is staffed overnight (sleepover model). Current staff have experience with epilepsy and basic behavioural support.
Applications close on 21/01/2019
Where is this house
• The house is located Lucknow, which is six kilometers from Bairnsdale.
• There is no public transport nearby and access is via a vehicle.
About this property
•This house is divided into two separate sections.
•Each section has three bedrooms, bathroom facilities and a kitchen and living area.
•One bathroom has a hydro bath, step-less shower and ceiling hoist.
•Both sections have ducted heating and split air conditioning to the living areas.
• There is a ramp to access the front door.
• The house vehicle is wheelchair accessible.
About the vacant room
• The room has built in robes.
• The room is directly opposite the bathroom.
• The room fits a ceiling hoist if required.
Who lives in this house
• The current tenants are male and female
• The age range is 48 - 72 years
Things you need to know
• You must be aged 18 years or over
• You need to have funding for accommodation in your NDIS plan
• You need to be able to pay rent and utilities
• You or your important person will need to sign an agreement
How can I get more information about this house?
You can send an email to SouthVCT@dhhs.vic.gov.au.
Open Inspections & Registration
Inspection time is 14/01/2019 between 11.00am – 12.00noon.
SouthVCT@dhhs.vic.gov.au by 12/01/2019 if you wish to see the property.