Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
The current house provides support seven days a week with an active night support model at night.
Applications close on 03/07/2019
Where is this property?
- The house is in Blackburn South.
- The house is local to a bus stop.
- The house is a short drive to Blackburn train station and the local shopping hub.
- The house is in close proximity to walking trails and a nature reserve.
About this property
- The house has seven bedrooms.
- The house has two bathrooms.
- This is a Basic house with all areas being flat and level.
About the room
- The vacant bedroom is approximately 3.5metre by 3.7metre
- The room has a ceiling hoist.
- The room has a built-in wardrobe.
Who lives in this house?
• The current residents are male and female between the age of 39 and 84 years.
Things you need to know
• You must be aged 18 years or over.
• You need to have funding for SDA accommodation in your NDIS plan.
• You need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
• You or your important person will need to sign an agreement.
How can I get more information about this house?
- You can contact East Division Vacancy CoordinationTeam at email@example.com.
Inspection and registration
- By appointment only. Please contact East Division Vacancy Coordination Team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to inspect this house.