Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
This house currently offers support seven days per week, staffed overnight (active night model).
Applications close on 11/01/2019
Where is this house
• Located in Blackburn
• The house is a short distance from buses, Blackburn and Laburnum stations and Blackburn South shopping Centre
• Blackburn Lake Sanctuary, parks and sporting grounds are all in close proximity.
About this house
• The house features five bedrooms, two bathrooms, a lounge room and an open plan kitchen and family area. There is an undercover alfresco area in the back garden
• The house is positioned on a flat accessible block and flat entry to the front and rear of the property.
About the vacant room
• The room has built in robes, air conditioning and heating
Who lives in this house
• The current tenants are female
• The age is 26 - 59
• The current tenants enjoy varied individualized activities
• This house is suitable for people who require support to undertake the activities of daily living.
Things you need to know
• You must be aged 18 years or over
• You need to have funding for accommodation in your NDIS plan
• You need to be able to pay rent and utilities
• You or your important person will need to sign an agreement
How can I get more information about this house?
You can send an email to the East Vacancy Coordination Team firstname.lastname@example.org
Open Inspections & Registration
• By appointment only
• Please email email@example.com by to register for a visit