Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
SDA Registered: YES Building Class: Existing Building Building Type: Group home Design Category: Fully Accessible
Number of Bedrooms for Rent: 1 Total Number of Bedrooms: 5 Number of Bathrooms: 2
Other Tenants: 4 Age of tenants: 53 - 73 Gender of tenants: Both male and female residents Age of applicants: Open to Adults
Disability Support: YES (Other) Support Provider: Department of Health and Human Services
The house currently provides staff support seven days a week (peak times) with an active night support model at night. The current staff are skilled in assisting people with complex health issues.
Applications close on 22/07/2019
Where is this house?
- This house is located in Preston.
- This house is located in a quiet residential street, with close access to public transport.
- This house is a short drive to Northland shopping centre and close to parks and Darebin Creek.
About this house
- This five bedroom house, has two bathrooms one with an overhead hoist.
- This house features an open plan kitchen, a meals and two living areas with a separate lounge.
- There is an outdoor living area with a large enclosed back yard.
- The house has heating and cooling throughout.
About the vacant room
- The vacant bedroom comprises a fully adjustable high-low electric bed, ceiling tracking and hoist.
- The bedroom has built in robes.
- The bedroom has heating and cooling.
- The house is fully wheelchair accessible.
- The design category for this house is Fully Accessible.
- The house provides support seven days a week with an active night support model at night.
Who lives in this house?
- The current residents are both male and female.
- The age range of residents is 53 to 73 years.
- This house is suitable for people who require support with mobility and/or health related needs.
- The current residents require support for all daily living skills and participate in a range of both group and individual outings.
Things you need to know
- You must be aged 18 years or over.
- You need to have funding for SDA accommodation in your NDIS plan.
- You need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
- You or your important person will need to sign an agreement.
How can I get more information about this unit?
- You can contact North Division Vacancy Coordination Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open Inspections and Registration
- By appointment only.
- Please contact North Division Vacancy Coordination Team at email@example.com if you want to visit this house.