Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
This house offers support seven days a week. The house is staffed overnight (sleepover model). The support provider is Possability.
Where is the house
- The vacant room in located in a cozy house in Stawell.
- The local bus stop is only a minute walk away and the Stawell Train Station is less than a kilometre from the property.
- The Stawell town centre with a variety of shops, cafes and restaurants, is a short drive away.
- The Stawell Sports and Aquatic Centre and Noble Park are also in proximity to the house.
About this house
- The house features five bedrooms, two bathrooms and a separate laundry. The kitchen opens onto a dining area and one of the two living areas.
- The house features a courtyard with an undercover area, ideal for entertaining guests and family.
- The house is wheelchair accessible.
- The lounge room and main bathroom have hoisting equipment.
- The house design category is Fully Accessible.
About the vacant room
- The vacant room is a good size and can fit a bed, tall boy and side table.
- It has a built in wardrobe and overlooks the side walkway
- The room is wheelchair accessible and has overhead hoists.
- The house offers support seven days a week and is staffed overnight (sleepover model).
- The support provider is Possability.
Who lives in this house
- The current residents are 28 to 66 years old.
- The current residents are both female and male.
- They participate in the decision making of the house, while developing their independent living skills.
Things you need to know
- The application is aged over 18 years or over.
- This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property. Therefore, the applicant would need to be eligible for the appropriate SDA level of funding in their NDIS plan.
- The applicant will need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
- The applicant or their important person will need to establish a residential agreement.
- The building type for this property is Group Home.
- The design category for this property is Fully Accessible.
How can I get more information about this house?
- If you wish to inspect this house or if you want further information, please contact the West Division Vacancy Coordination team on email@example.com.