Shared Supported Accommodation (SSA) or Group Home
This house will offer support 7 days a week. The house could be staffed overnight (sleepover model) or access staff overnight from neighbouring houses. Current house staff have skills and experience to support people with a wide range of disabilities. Staff hours dependent on funding and daytime activities.
Where is this house
Located in Hillcrest
Close to the local eateries and Shops
Close to parks and bus stops
About this house
- This is a modern brick house, comprising of three bedrooms
- Featuring a kitchen with modern appliances, opening onto a dining area and a separate laundry
- Outside features include enclosed lawn backyard and garden bed
- Secure fencing for backyard and built in quiet courtyard back from road.
- Staff support provided by Lutheran Disability Services
- Share modern bathroom with handrail
About the vacant room
Built in wardrobe
- Will need to provide own bedroom furniture and personal effects
Who lives in this house
- The current tenants in other houses in cluster between 35 – 55 years old
- Appropriate match of ages and gender will be made prior to service starting
- The house is suitable for people who do not require intensive support with behaviour of concern.
- Passive sleepovers are an option in this house, and their are two neighboring houses that have sleepovers every night.
Things you need to know
You must be 18 years or older
You need to have funding for accommodation in your NDIS plan or with DSA
You need to be able to pay rent and utilities included as a board and lodgings
You or your important person will need to sign an agreement
How can I get more information about this unit?
You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org