Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
The house currently offers staff support seven days week with an active night support model at night.
Where is this house?
- Located in Kew.
- High Street Kew shopping hub and is accessible by the Eastern Freeway.
- The house is well serviced by bus and tram networks.
About this house
- The house has five bedrooms and two bathrooms with two separate toilets.
- The house features an open plan kitchen with meals area and a laundry.
- There is an alfresco area.
- This is a Fully Accessible house with all areas being flat and level.
- There is an overhead hoist in the large bathroom.
- The design category for this house is Robust.
About the vacant room
- The room has built in robes, air conditioning and heating.
- The room has an overhead hoist.
Who lives in this house?
- The current residents are female.
- The age of the current tenants are 47 to 65 years.
- The current residents enjoy a settled quite environment and enjoy individualised activities together with regular group activities.
- This house suit people who require some support with activities of daily living.
Things you need to know
- The applicant is aged 18 years or over.
- This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property. Therefore the applicant would need to be eligible for the appropriate SDA level of funding in their NDIS plan.
- The applicant has the financial means to pay rent and utilities and is prepared to sign (or for a representative to sign) a residential agreement.
- Building type for this house is Group Home.
- Design category for this house is Robust.
How can I get more information about this unit?
- Please contact East Division Coordination Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open Inspections & Registration
- By appointment only. Please contact East Division Coordination Support Team at email@example.com if you want to inspect this house.