Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
The house currently provides 24 hour, seven days a week of active support day and night (active night model).
Where is this house
• Located in Warranwood.
• The bus stop and the local shops are a four minute walk from the house.
• The Croydon Station and Croydon Central are both a seven minute drive away.
• The house is close to reserves and a variety of sporting clubs and grounds.
About this house
• The house features seven bedrooms, two bathrooms, three separate toilets and a laundry.
• There are two living areas, a large dining area that leads into the kitchen.
• The house is surrounded by beautiful gardens offering privacy.
• The house is wheelchair accessible.
About the vacant room
• The room has heating and built in robes.
• A ceiling hoist is available .
• The room features floorboards.
Who lives in this house
•Currently there are female
tenants living in the house.
• The age of the current tenants are 35 to 63 years old.
• The currents tenants enjoy both community and group activities.
• The house would be suitable for people who require a high level of support to undertake activities of daily living.
Things you need to know
• You must be aged 18 years or over.
• You need to have funding for SDA accommodation in your NDIS plan.
• You need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
• You or your important person will need to sign an agreement.
How can I get more information about this house?
You can send an email to the East Division Vacancy Coordination Team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open Inspections & Registration
Open inspection are by appointment only. Please email email@example.com by to register for a visit.