Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
The house currently offers support 7 days a week including overnight sleepover support.
Where is this house
• Located in Clayton
• The house is located in a quiet established area with a train station and parkland nearby
• Monash Medial Centre is close by as are multicultural strip shopping centres.
About this house
• This is a large home that can be split into two sections
• One end has two bedrooms, a bathroom and a lounge with a kitchenette
• The other end offers three bedrooms, a bathroom, a kitchen and dining area with a lounge. This section is where the vacant room is located.
• The back yard has an undercover patio
• The house is fully wheelchair accessible
• The bathrooms feature specialised equipment including overhead hoists
About the vacant room
• The room is bright and large
• It has built in robes
• Heating and cooling
Who lives in this house?
• The current tenant are male and female
• The age is 52 to 67
• The current tenants enjoy both socialising with each other and their own space.
• This house is suitable for people who require support to undertake the activities of daily living.
Things you need to know
• You must be aged 18 years or over
• You need to have funding for accommodation in your NDIS plan
• You need to be able to pay rent and utilities
• You or your important person will need to sign an agreement
How can I get more information about this house?
You can send an email to the East Vacancy Coordination Team email@example.com
Open Inspections & Registration
•By appointment only. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org by to register for a visit