Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
The house currently provides support seven days a week with a sleepover model at night.
Where is this house?
- This property is located in Ferntree Gully.
About the property
- There are parklands, gardens and sporting grounds nearby.
- The City of Knox is only a short drive away.
- This modern house has two bathrooms.
- The house also features two separate living areas.
- The house is on a flat accessible block.
- Entry to the front and back of house is flat.
- The design category for this house is Basic.
About the vacant room
- The room has built - in wardrobes.
- The room has heating.
- The room has cooling.
Who lives there?
- The current residents are mix of male and females.
- The current age range of residents is from 28 to 60 years.
- The current residents enjoy a settled environment.
- The current residents enjoy a variety of social activities.
Things you need to know
- You must be aged 18 years or over.
- You need to have funding for SDA accommodation in your NDIS plan.
- You need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
- Your or your important other person will need to sign an agreement.
How can I get more information about the house?
- Please contact the East Division Vacancy Coordination Team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open for inspection and registration
- By appointment only.
- Please contact the East Division Vacancy Team at email@example.com if you want to visit this house.