Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
The house provides support seven days a week with an active night support model at night.
Where is the house?
- This house is located in Norlane.
- This house is a ten minute drive to Geelong Business District.
- This house is a five minute walk to North Shore train station.
About this house
- This house has five bedrooms.
- This house has two bathrooms.
- This house has two main living areas.
- This house has a kitchen/dining area.
- This house has an undercover outdoor area.
- This house is fully wheelchair accessible.
- This house is suitable for people who require support with their mobility.
- The design category for this house is High Physical Support.
- The house currently offers support seven days a week with an active night support model at night.
About the vacant rooms
- The vacant rooms are located at the back near the kitchen and dining areas.
- The two rooms are large.
- The two rooms have built-in wardrobes.
- The rooms has have been fitted with tracking to fit a hoist. There is currently no hoist fitted.
Who lives in this house?
- The current residents are female and male between 52 and 69 years.
- The current residents enjoy individaulised activities.
- The current residents attend Day Program full-time.
Things you need to know
- The applicant is aged 18 years or over.
- This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property. Therefore, the applicant would need to be eligible for the appropriate SDA level of funding in their NDIS plan.
- The applicant has the financial means to pay rent and utilities and is prepared to sign (or for a representative to sign) a residential agreement.
- Building type for this house is Group Home.
- Design category for this house is High Physical Support.
How can I get more information about this house?
- Please contact West Division Vacancy Coordination Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open Inspections & registration
- Please contact West Division Vacancy Coordination Team at email@example.com if you want to visit this house.