Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
The house provides support seven days a week with an active night support model at night.
Where is the house?
- This house is located in the suburb of Norlane.
- This house is a ten minute drive to the vibrant city centre of Geelong.
- A five minute walk to North Shore train station, local shops and cafes, the house is also close to the North Shore Esplanade with beautiful waterside views.
About this house
- This house has five bedrooms and two bathrooms.
- It features two main living areas and a kitchen with dining area.
- There is an undercover outdoor area and a large back yard for entertaining.
- This house is accessible and suitable for people who require support with their mobility.
- The design category for this house is High Physical Support.
- The house currently offers support seven days a week with an active night support model.
- Support is provided by Home@scope.
About the vacant rooms
- The vacant rooms are located at the back of the house, near the kitchen and dining areas.
- The two rooms are large and both have built-in wardrobes.
- The rooms have been fitted with tracking to fit a hoist. There is currently no hoist fitted.
Who lives in this house?
- The current residents prefer a calm, quiet environment and enjoy being active in their community with full staff support.
- The residents attend day programs full time and enjoy socialising with others.
Things you need to know
- The applicant is aged 18 years or over.
- This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property. Therefore, the applicant would need to be eligible for the appropriate SDA level of funding in their NDIS plan.
- The applicant will need to pay rent and utilities.
- The applicant or their important person, will need to establish a residential agreement.
- The SDA building type for this house is Group Home.
- The SDA design category for this house is High Physical Support.
To register for an inspection and for more information about this house
- Please contact West Division Vacancy Coordination Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.