Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
The house currently offers 24 hours support seven days a week with a sleepover support model at night.
Where is this house?
- The house is located Sunshine.
- The house is in proximity to the train station and bus stops.
- The house is in proximity to Village Cinemas and Sunshine plaza shopping centre.
About this property
- The house has five bedrooms.
- The house has two bathrooms one equipped with a bath.
- There is an open kitchen, meals and living area, and a lounge area at the other end of the house.
- The house is wheelchair accessible.
- The design category is Fully Accessible.
- The house provides support seven days a week with sleepover support model at night.
About the vacant room
- The room can accommodate a single or king single bed.
- The room has a built-in robe and opens into the living area.
- The house has overhead ducted heating and cooling system.
- Who lives in this house?
- There are currently four residents living in this house and they are all male.
- The age range of residents is 64 to 78 years.
- The current residents enjoy structured routines as well as varied individual and group based activities.
- The current residents enjoy being active in their community with staff support.
Things you need to know
- The applicant is aged 18 years or over.
- This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property. Therefore the applicant would need to be eligible for the appropriate SDA level of funding in their NDIS plan.
- The applicant has the financial means to pay rent and utilities and is prepared to sign (or for a representative to sign) a residential agreement.
- Building type for this house is a Group Home.
- Design category for this house is Fully Accessible.
How can I get more information about this house?
- Please contact West Division Vacancy Coordination Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open for inspection and registration
- By appointment only. Please contact West Division Vacancy Coordination Team at email@example.com if you wish to inspect this house.