Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
The house currently offers support seven days a week with an active night support model at night. The current house staff have skills and experience to support residents with Autism and Intellectual Disability.
Where is this house?
- The house is located Noble Park.
- The house is close to public transport, including bus and trams stops.
- The house is in proximity to local recreational parks.
- The house is near Yarram railway station.
About this property
- The house comprises five bedrooms.
- The house has two bathrooms.
- The house has an open plan kitchen with a meals area.
- The house has a living area.
- The house is wheelchair accessible.
- The design category is Fully Accessible.
- The house currently provides support seven days a week with a sleepover support model at night.
About the vacant room
- The room has built in wardrobes.
- The bedroom has air-conditioning and heating.
Who lives in this house?
- The current residents are all male.
- The age range of the current residents is 57 to 75 years..
The current residents attend day programs most days.
- The current residents enjoy listening to music and going out for drives.
Things you need to know
- The applicant is aged 18 years or over.
- This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property. Therefore, the applicant would need to be eligible for the appropriate SDA level of funding in their NDIS plan.
- The applicant has the financial means to pay rent and utilities and is prepared to sign (or for a representative to sign) a residential agreement.
- SDA Building type for this house is Group Home.
- SDA Design category for this house is Fully Accessible.
How can I get more information about this house?
• Please contact the South Division Vacancy Coordination Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open for inspection and registration
- Please contact South Division Vacancy Coordination Team at email@example.com to register your name for an inspection.