Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
This house provides support seven days a week with a sleepover support model at night.
Applications close on 19/07/2019
Where is this house?
- The house is located in Nunawading.
- The house is local to shops and public transport.
About this property
- The house comprises of five bedrooms.
- The house has a large lounge.
- The house has a large main bathroom with a bath tub.
- The house has two toilets.
- The house is fully accessible.
- The house has ramps located at the front and back.
- The design category is Fully Accessible.
- The house provides support seven days a week with a sleepover model at night.
About the vacant room
- The room has built in wardrobes.
- There is air-conditioning and heating in the room.
- The room has carpet.
- The room has a ceiling fan.
- The room has a small window with garden views.
Who lives in this house?
- The current residents are all female.
- The current age of residents is 46 to 59.
Things you need to know
- You must be aged 18 years or over.
- You need to have funding for SDA accommodation in your NDIS plan.
- You need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
- You or your important person will need to sign an agreement.
How can I get more information about this house?
- Please contact East Division Vacancy Coordination Team at email@example.com.
Open for inspection and registration
- By appointment only. Please contact East Division Vacancy Coordination Team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to inspect this property.