Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
Currently, the house offers an active night model of support.
Where is this house
• Located in Ashwood.
• The house is within close proximity to Ashwood shopping village, public transport, several reserves and accessible from the Monash Freeway.
About this house
• There are five bedrooms, two living areas, two bathrooms, and an open plan kitchen and meals area. There is also an outdoor alfresco area.
• This house is positioned on a flat accessible block and a flat entry to the front and rear of the property.
About the vacant room
• The vacant room has built in robes, with central heating and cooling.
Who lives in this house
• The current tenants are male.
• The age range is of current tenants is 47 - 64 years.
• The current tenants enjoy a settled environment and like their own space.
• They attend a variety of social activities within their local community.
• This house is suitable for people who require support to undertake the activities of daily living.
Things you need to know
• You must be aged 18 years or over.
• You need to have funding for SDA accommodation in your NDIS plan.
• You need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
• You or your important person will need to sign an agreement.
How can I get more information about this house?
You can send an email to the East Division Vacancy Coordination Team on email@example.com.
Open Inspections & Registration
• By appointment only.
• Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register for a visit.