Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
SDA Registered: YES Building Class: Existing Building Building Type: Group home Design Category: Fully Accessible
Number of Bedrooms for Rent: One Total Number of Bedrooms: Five Number of Bathrooms: Two
Other Tenants: Four Age of applicants: Open to Adults
Disability Support: YES (24/7) Support Provider: Department of Health and Human Services
- This house comprises two separate lounge areas, an open plan kitchen and dining area. There are five bedrooms, two bathrooms, laundry and a pleasant outdoor space.
- There is one vacancy available.
- Staff support is provided by the Department of Health and Human Services and is currently a seven day per week, overnight model.
- The building type for this house is Group Home and the Design category for this house is Fully Accessible.
- The room has built in robes, air conditioning, heating and is fully wheelchair accessible.
Location and amenities:
- This house is located in a quiet location, accessible to public transport.
- The University Hill shops are only a short walk away.
- The current tenants enjoy participating in a range of both group and individual activities such as pampering, arts and craft and sensory play. The house would ideally suit someone who requires a high level of support with their activities of daily living.
- The age range of the current tenants in the house is between 20 and 42 years old. and is a mix of female and male.
Open Inspections & Registration
• By appointment only. Please email email@example.com by to register for a visit