Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
Currently the house offers staff support seven days a week and overnight.
About the property
- This house comprises two separate lounge areas, an open plan kitchen and dining area. There are five bedrooms, two bathrooms, laundry and a pleasant outdoor space.
- There is one vacancy available.
- Staff support is provided by Life Without Barriers and is currently a seven day per week, overnight model.
- The building type for this house is Group Home and the Design category for this house is Fully Accessible.
The vacant room
- The room on offer has built in robes, air conditioning, heating and is fully wheelchair accessible.
Location and amenities
- This house is located in a quiet location, accessible to public transport.
- The University Hill shops are only a short walk away.
- The current tenants enjoy participating in a range of both group and individual activities such as pampering, arts and craft and sensory play. The house would ideally suit someone who requires a high level of support with their activities of daily living.
- The age range of the current tenants in the house is between 20 and 42 years old. and is a mix of female and male.
Things you need to know
• You must be aged 18 years or over.
• You need to have funding for SDA accommodation in your NDIS plan.
• You need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
• You or your important person will need to sign an agreement.
Open for inspection
• By appointment only. Please email email@example.com by to register for a visit.