Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
The house operates with a sleepover model and is staffed 7 days a week.
The current staff are trained in behaviour support and general/minimal physical support.
Applications close on 07/05/2019
Where is this house
• The house is located St Kilda East.
• The house is close to public transport, restaurants, parklands and convenience stores.
About this property
• The house comprises of five bedrooms, all of which have built in robes.
• There is also a independent detached unit at the rear of the property. This unit is currently tenanted.
• The house has open plan meals, dining and family rooms.
• There are two client bathrooms. Each has a shower base and screen, and vanity basin and toilet. The main bathroom also features a bath.
• The house has ducted heating throughout, ceiling fans in the client bedrooms and reverse cycle cooling in the family room.
• There is a large rear yard which has a covered pergola for outdoor entertainment and a well-established garden for residents to enjoy.
• The house is wheelchair accessible except for two steps at the front of the property.
About the vacant room
• The room has built in wardrobes, ducted heating and a ceiling fan.
Who lives in this house
• The current tenants are male and female
• The age range is 41-54 years
Things you need to know
• You must be aged 18 years or over
• You need to have funding for SDA accommodation in your NDIS plan
• You need to be able to pay rent and utilities
• You or your important person will need to sign an agreement
How can I get more information about this house?
You can send an email to email@example.com
Open inspections and registration
Inspection time is Friday 26 April 2019 1.00- 2.00pm.