Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
The house provides 24 hour support with a sleepover support model at night. The current staff are trained in behaviour support and general and minimal physical support.
The current support service provider for this house is Life Without Barriers.
Where is this house?
- The house is located in St Kilda East.
- The property is close to public transport, restaurants, parklands and convenience stores.
About this property
- The house comprises five bedrooms, all of which have built in robes.
- There is also a independent detached unit at the rear of the property. This unit currently has a resident.
- The house has open plan meals, dining and family rooms.
- There are two client bathrooms. Each one has a shower base, screen, vanity basin and toilet. The main bathroom also features a bath.
- The house has ducted heating throughout, ceiling fans in the client bedrooms and reverse cycle cooling in the family room.
- There is a large rear yard which has a covered pergola for outdoor entertainment and a well established garden for residents to enjoy.
- The house is wheelchair accessible except for two steps at the front of the property.
- The SDA design category for this house is Basic.
About the vacant room
- The room has built in wardrobes, ducted heating and a ceiling fan.
Who lives in this house?
- The current residents are male and female.
- The current residents are between 41 and 54 years.
Things the applicant needs to know
- The applicant must be18 years or over.
- This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property. Therefore, the applicant would need to be eligible for the appropriate SDA level of funding in the applicant's NDIS plan.
- The applicant will need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
- The applicant or their important person will need to establish a Residential Agreement.
- The SDA building type for this house is Group Home.
- The SDA design type is Basic.
Please contact the South Division Vacancy Coordination Team on email@example.com if you would like further information on this property.