Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
Currently this house offers support seven days a week with an active night support model.
Applications close on 28/05/2019
Where is this house
- This house is in Colac.
About this property
- This house opened in April 2019 and comprises of two bathrooms, an open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area, as well a secluded backyard.
- The house is situated a 100 metres from the general store and a short drive to Colac Botanic Gardens.
- Fully wheelchair accessible with wide hallways and no steps.
- The bedroom has heating and cooling.
- The bedroom has has built in robes.
- The bedroom is also fitted with an overhead tracking.
Who lives in this house
- The current tenants are male and female.
- The age range is 50 - 87 years.
- The current tenants enjoy community access activities.
Things you need to know
- You must be aged 18 years or over.
- You need to have funding for accommodation in your NDIS plan.
- You need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
- You or your important person will need to sign an agreement.
How can I get more information about this house?
You can send an email to West Division Vacancy Coordination Team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Open Inspections & Registration
Open for inspection is on Tuesday 21 May 2019 from 10am-11am. Please contact West Division Coordination email@example.com if you would like to inspect this house.