Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
The house provides support seven days a week with an active night support model at night.
Applications close on 10/08/2019
Where is this house?
- The House is in Mooroolbark.
About the property
- The house has three bedrooms.
- The house has a dining room with separate lounge and kitchen.
- The house has wheelchair accessibility.
About the room
- The room has built in robes.
- The room has heating and cooling.
- The room is wheelchair accessible.
- The house is wheelchair accessible and the design category for the property is Robust.
Who lives in this house?
- There is currently a mix of female and male residents.
- Then residents enjoy a quiet and settle environment.
Things you need to know
- The applicant is aged 18 years or over.
- This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property. Therefore the applicant would need to be eligible for the appropriate SDA level of funding in their NDIS plan.
- The applicant has the financial means to pay rent and utilities and is prepared to sign (or for a representative to sign) a residential agreement.
- Building type for this house is a Duplex.
- Design category for this house is Robust
How can I get more information about this house?
- Please contact East Division Vacancy Coordination Team at firstname.lastname@example.org,gov.au.
Open Inspection & Registration
- By appointment. Please contact East Division Vacancy Coordination Team at email@example.com.