Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
Currently this house offers support seven days a week and sleepover support. The current house staff have skills and experience to support people with varying physical disabilities.
Where is this house
• Located in Ringwood East
• Local shops are six minute walk from the house
• Eastland Shopping Centre just a five minute drive.
• The Ringwood Station is a 10 minute walk
• The beautiful Mullum Mullum Reserve is close by.
About this house
• The house features five large bedrooms, each with an ensuite.
• There is an open plan kitchen and dining area with two living areas and a separate laundry.
• The house has hydronic heating and air conditioning
• A patio leads to the side gate.
Design of the house
• This is a Fully Accessible house
• All bedrooms and bathrooms have ceiling hoists
About the vacant room
• The room features built in robes and heating
• There is a ceiling hoist in the room
Who lives in this house
• The current tenants are male and female
• The age of the current tenants are 43 - 71 years old
• The current tenants independently manage decisions around their daily activities and actively contribute to how the services in the house are delivered
• This house is suited to people who require support to undertake activities of daily living.
Things you need to know
• You must be aged 18 years or over
• You need to have funding for accommodation in your NDIS plan
• You need to be able to pay rent and utilities
• You or your important person will need to sign an agreement
How can I get more information about this house?
• You can send an email to the East Vacancy Coordination Team firstname.lastname@example.org
Open Inspections & Registration
- By appointment only. Please email email@example.com to visit