Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
The current staff at the house provide support seven days a week with a sleepover support model at night. The staff are trained with support residents who have dementia and are also trained in manual handling.
The current support service provider for this house is Aruma.
Where is this house?
- The house is located in the sought after suburb of Reservoir.
- It is a short five minute walk to the bus stop and local train station.
- Edwards Park Lake and other local parks are a five minute drive away.
- The house is in proximity to cafes restaurants and a shopping centre.
About this property
- The house comprises five bedrooms, a dining room and two living areas for residents to socialise.
- There is heating and cooling throughout the property.
- The house is wheelchair accessible.
- The SDA design category of this property is Fully Accessible.
- The current Aruma staff provide support seven days a week with a sleepover support model at night.
About the vacant room
- The room has built in wardrobes.
- There is also air conditioning and heating in the vacant room to keep the resident comfortable.
Who lives in this house?
- The current residents are male and female.
- The age range of current residents is 58 to 73 years.
Things the applicant needs to know
- The applicant must be 18 years old or over.
- This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property. Therefore the applicant would need to be eligible for the appropriate SDA level of funding in the applicant's NDIS plan.
- The applicant will need to be able to pay for rent and utilities.
- The applicant or their important person will need to establish a Residential Agreement.
- The SDA building type for this house is Group Home.
- The SDA design category of house is Fully Accessible.
- Please contact the North Division Vacancy Coordination Team on email@example.com if you would like more information on this property.