Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
Currently, the house provides support seven days a week. VMCH’s professional and caring staff sleep overnight and are available to assist with everyday living tasks.
Applications close on 21/03/2019
Where is this house
• Located in Glen Waverley
• This house is in a quiet residential street, close to Glen Waverley train station, shopping centres, cafes, restaurants and parks
About this house
• There are five spacious bedrooms (four bedrooms with ceiling hoists)
• The bedrooms have direct access to four fully accessible bathrooms.
• There are two bright large open plan living spaces and a large, fully equipped kitchen.
• Technology enabling touch control of lighting and climate, and landscaped outdoor living with water features and a BBQ area.
• The house also features accommodation for visitors or a family room, a staff bedroom and laundry.
• The house is designed throughout for people who use wheelchairs with large spacious rooms, doors and hall ways, accessible bathrooms, and ceiling hoists in four bedrooms and bathrooms.
• Outdoor areas are paved for easy access to the garden and entertaining areas.
About the vacant room
• All rooms are currently vacant.
• Four fully accessible bedrooms with shared ensuite.
• One bedroom that is smaller in size and has private ensuite that would be suited to someone who doesn’t require physical assistance by staff.
Who lives in this house
• This is a new house with no currents
• Caring professional staff can assist with daily living tasks and the development of your independent living skills.
Things you need to know
• You must be aged 18 years or over
• You need to have funding for accommodation in your NDIS plan
• You need to be able to pay rent and utilities
• You or your important person will need to sign an agreement
How can I get more information about this house?
You can send an email to the East Vacancy Coordination Team firstname.lastname@example.org
Open Inspections & Registration
• By appointment only
• Please email email@example.com to register for a visit