Shared Supported Accommodation (SSA) or Group Home
Afford staff are on roster 24/7 to ensure the safety and care of residents in the home. Our group homes are filled with care, fun and friendships. A place you can call home and live independently on your terms, where your choices and privacy are respected.
We assist you with
- transport is provided
- accessing community activities
- receiving supports as outlines in your NDIS plan
- creating new relationships
- Assistance with cooking
- Personal care
- Health and medication
Imagine sitting back, enjoying a meal and laughing with new friends in a home of your own, complete with a pool and large outdoor entertaining area.
This home offers a range of wonderful features that will ensure you enjoy many social gatherings, access to popular local and community facilities and shopping precincts.
The home has beautiful modern fittings with the large kitchen offering ample bench space and a breakfast bench for eating meals. The open plan living style provides a beautifully spacious kitchen, dining and family area where you can relax and chat with friends.
The bedrooms are spacious with built-in wardrobes, giving you a wonderful retreat of your own.
The indoor areas flow into the outdoor area which offers an extensive under cover entertaining area that is fully decked. The home also comes with an in-ground solar heated pool for enjoying a dip on those warm summer days.
Conveniently located within walking distance to Springhill Shopping Centre, you have ample opportunities to do your weekly grocery shopping, go out for lunch, or browse a variety of clothes, general stores and services.
This home is ideally situated close to Carlisle Park as well as other parks and recreational facilitates so that you can make the most of getting to know your local community.
Afford Lifestyle Assistants are available 24/7 to offer support and an Afford vehicle is available for accessing events, activities and services in the community.
This home features:
• Open plan kitchen, dining and family room area
• Large kitchen and breakfast bench
• Inbuilt robes to each bedroom
• Tiled floor coverings in the kitchen, bathroom and dining area and carpet floor coverings in the bedrooms
• Ducted Heating and Evap Cooling system
• Large outdoor area with covered entertaining area and deck
• Security screening to the back doors
• Fenced solar heated pool
• NBN ready
• Rendered front facade
• Webber BBQ
• Afford vehicle access
Afford Lifestyle Assistants can support you with:
• Accessing community activities
• Receiving supports as outlines in your NDIS plan
• Creating new relationships
• Assistance with cooking
• Personal care
• Health and medication
Contact Kirstin at Afford on 0435 960 517 for more information on this opportunity.