Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
Currently this house offers support seven days a week with a sleepover model at night.
Where is this house
• Located in The Basin.
• The house is close to public bus services, Mountain Highway and Forest Road.
• Nearby parks, gardens, shops, cafes and restaurants are all a short drive away.
About this house
• The house has five bedrooms, one main bathroom, two living areas, open plan kitchen and meals area, laundry and alfresco area.
• The house is fully accessible.
About the vacant room
• The rooms are a standard size.
• They both feature built in robes, air conditioning and heating.
Who lives in this house
• The current tenants are male.
• The age range is 21 to 25 years.
• The current tenants enjoy a settled environment and like their own space.
• The tenants enjoy a variety of social activities within their local community.
• This house is suitable for people who require support to undertake the activities of daily living..
Things you need to know
• You must be aged 18 years or over.
• You need to have funding for SDA accommodation in your NDIS plan.
• You need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
• You or your important person will need to sign an agreement.
How can I get more information about this house?
You can contact East Division Vacancy Coordination Team at email@example.com.
Open Inspections & Registration
• By appointment only.
• Please contact East Division Vacancy Coordination Team at firstname.lastname@example.org to register for a visit.