Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
This house currently provides support seven days a week with a sleepover model at night.
Where is this house?
- This house is located in Wantirna South.
- This house is located near a bus stop.
- The house is a short walk to local reserves and gardens.
About this house
- This house has two vacant bedrooms.
- The house features five bedrooms, two living areas, open plan kitchen and dining area.
- There are two bathrooms (each with separate toilets) and a separate laundry.
- The house has an undercover seating area and well kept garden.
- The design category for this house is High Physical Support.
- The house is wheelchair accessible with the capacity for hoists.
- The house currently offers support seven days a week with a sleepover support model at night.
About the vacant rooms
- The vacant rooms have built-in robes.
- The rooms can accommodate a king single bed and a chest of drawers.
Who lives in this house?
- The current residents are female and male.
- The age range of residents is from 31 to 50 years.
- The current residents enjoy a quiet, settled environment with a range of individualised outings and activities.
- This house is suitable for people who require support to undertake the activities of daily living.
Things you need to know
- You must be aged 18 years or over.
- You need to have funding for SDA accommodation in your NDIS plan.
- You need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
- You or your important person will need to sign an agreement
How can I get more information about this house?
- Please contact East Division Vacancy Coordination Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open Inspections and Registration
- By appointment only. Please contact East Division Vacancy Coordination Team at email@example.com if you want to visit this house.