Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
The unit is staffed morning and afternoons, with a sleep over support.
Applications close on 30/04/2019
Where is this house
• The unit is located Avondale Heights
• This unit is within close proximity to Highpoint Shopping Centre.
•The unit is also situated near 3 reserves and the Maribyrnong River for leisurely strolls along the walking track.
About this property
• The property is part of a unit complex with three other units on the site. The unit features a modern kitchen, open area dining and lounge area.
• The unit is not wheelchair accessible or suitable for individuals with mobility issues.
About the vacant room
•The vacant room has built-in robes, a ceiling fan and room for a king single bed only.
Who lives in this house
• The current residents are male, aged 31 and 41.
• Residents are encouraged to actively participate in the running of the house and develop daily living skills..
Things you need to know
• You must be aged 18 years or over
• You need to have funding for SDA accommodation in your NDIS plan
• You need to be able to pay rent and utilities
• You or your important person will need to sign an agreement
How can I get more information about this house?
You can send an email to email@example.com
Open inspections & registration
Inspection times are 11 April 2019, 10-11am.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like further information.