Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
The unit is staffed morning and afternoons with a sleepover support model at night.
Where is this house?
- The unit is located Avondale Heights.
- This unit is within close proximity to Highpoint shopping centre.
- The unit is also situated near three reserves and the Maribyrnong River for leisurely strolls along the walking track.
About this property
- The property is part of a unit complex with three other units on the site. The unit features a modern kitchen, open area dining and lounge area.
- The unit is not wheelchair accessible or suitable for individuals with mobility issues.
- The design category for this house is Fully Accessible.
- The unit is staffed morning and afternoons, with a sleep over support model at night.
About the vacant room
- The vacant room has built-in robes.
- The bedroom has a ceiling fan. a ceiling fan.
- The bedroom can accommodate a single king size bed.
Who lives in this house?
- The current residents are male, aged 31 and 41.
- The residents are encouraged to actively participate in the running of the house and develop daily living skills.
Things you need to know
- The applicant is aged 18 years or over.
- This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property. Therefore the applicant would need to be eligible for the appropriate SDA level of funding in their NDIS plan.
- The applicant has the financial means to pay rent and utilities and is prepared to sign (or for a representative to sign) a residential agreement.
- Building type for this house is Duplex.
- Design category for this house is Improved Liveability.
How can I get more information about this house?
- Please contact West Division Vacancy Coordination Team at email@example.com
Open inspections & registration
- By appointment only. Please contact West Division Vacancy Coordination Team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to visit this property.