Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
This house currently offers support seven days a week. The house is staffed overnight (sleepover model).
Applications close on 21/01/2019
Where is this house
• The house is located in Traralgon.
•This house has undergone a recent major renovation.
•The house is a five minute drive to the large shopping precinct of Traralgon.
About this property
•The house has five bedrooms, a large living area, a galley kitchen, a large bathroom comprising a shower and separate bath, and a large recreation area both inside and outside the house.
•The house is single level and on a semi-rural block offering a spacious environment.
• Fully wheelchair accessible
• There is a ramp at the front door.
About the vacant room
• The room has built in wardrobes
Who lives in this house
• The current residents are all male.
• The age range is 26 - 57 years
Things you need to know
• You must be aged 18 years or over
• You need to have funding for accommodation in your NDIS plan
• You need to be able to pay rent and utilities
• You or your important person will need to sign an agreement
How can I get more information about this house?
You can send an email toSouthvct@dhhs.vic.gov.au.
Open Inspections & Registration
Inspection time is on 14 January 2019 between 10.30am – 11.30am
Southvct@dhhs.vic.gov.au by 10 January 2019 if you wish to view the property.