Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
The house currently offers support seven days with an active night support model at night.
Staff support is provided by Aruma.
Where is this house?
- This house is located in a quiet pocket of Reservoir in Melbourne's inner North.
- The house is within walking distance to Edwardes Lake, local shopping strips and cafes.
- The house is also a short walk to Regent train station and trams.
About this property
- The house has been freshly painted and includes new carpet and new flooring.
- The property comprises eight bedrooms with large windows providing an abundance of light, built in robes and overhead ceiling hoists.
- The house has three large bathrooms, four separate toilets, two open space living areas with dining areas attached and a large functional kitchen that has recently been refurbished, including a walk in pantry.
- A large undercover alfresco area and a well kept garden with a separate kitchenette in the back yard for entertaining, makes this property unique.
- The house has a large undercover parking space and two off-the-street car-parks.
- This purpose built house has wide hallways and doors for wheelchair access with ceiling hoists in every bedroom if required.
- It features two bathrooms with ceiling hoists and one has a raised spa bath.
- There are no internal or external steps.
- The design category for this house is High Physical Support.
- The house currently offers support seven days a week with an active night support model at night.
- Support is provided by Aruma.
About the vacant room
- The room is located at the rear of the property.
- It has been freshly painted and has new flooring.
- The room has built in robe and overhead ceiling hoist.
- The entire home is fully air-conditioned and heated for comfort.
Who lives in this house?
- There are currently male and female residents living in the house.
- The residents are between 59 to 84 years.
- The current residents enjoy a quiet and settled home environment and like to watch DVDs and read magazines.
- The current residents also enjoy accessing the local community with a variety of group and individualised outings.
Things you need to know
- The applicant is aged 18 years or over.
- This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property. Therefore, the applicant would need to be eligible for the appropriate SDA level of funding in the applicant's NDIS plan.
- The applicant will need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
- The applicant or their important person will need to establish a residential agreement.
- The SDA building type for this house is Group Home.
- The SDA design category for this house is High Physical Support.
To register for an inspection and more information about this house
- Please contact the North Division Vacancy Coordination Team on email@example.com.