Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
This house currently offers support seven days a week with a sleepover support model at night.
House staff have skills and experience to support people with behaviours of concern.
Where is this house?
- The house is located in an ideal part of Dandenong North.
- The local shops and bus stops are only a four minute walk away.
- Dandenong Plaza, Dandenong Market and the local train station are all a short drive away.
About this house
- The house features four bedrooms, two bathrooms (one with a bath) and a laundry.
- There is an open plan living room, dining and kitchen area and an arts and craft room.
- The house has well established gardens and undercover areas for outdoor living.
- The house has wheelchair access to the front and rear doors and features widened doorways.
- The main bathroom has a bath and is wheelchair accessible.
- The SDA design category for this house is Robust.
About the vacant room
- The vacant room has built in robes.
- Evaporative heating and cooling is available throughout the house.
- This house currently offers support seven days a week.
- The house is staffed overnight with a sleepover model.
- The current support service provider for this house is Scope@Home.
- The current Home@Scope staff have the skills and experience to support people with behaviours of concern.
Who lives in this house?
- The current residents are all female and are between 41 and 60 years.
- The current residents enjoy a variety of both community based and individualised activities.
Things the applicant needs to know
- The applicant must be18 years or over.
- This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property. Therefore, the applicant would need to be eligible for the appropriate SDA level of funding in the applicant’s NDIS plan.
- The applicant will need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
- The applicant or their important person will need to establish a Residential Agreement.
- The SDA building type for this house is Group Home.
- The ADA design category for this house is Robust.
- Please contact the South Division Vacancy Coordination Team on email@example.com if you would like more information on this property.