Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
This unit offers support seven days a week and staffed overnight (sleepover model). and the unit is not staffed during the day with the exception of weekends. Current house staff are qualified at a minimum level of certificate four in Disability Services.
Where is this unit
• Located in Croydon
• The unit is a six minute walk to the local bus stop and a short drive to Croydon Train Station.
• The Croydon Cinema and local shops are less than one kilometer,
• Croydon Memorial Pool and sporting grounds a ten minute walk from the unit.
• in close proximity to the main Croydon shopping area and public transport.
About this unit
• The property consists of two, three bedroom units and is divided by an adjoining staff room.
• Each unit has a living area, a kitchen, one bathroom, three bedrooms, laundry and back yard
Design of the unit
• The unit limited wheelchair access
• The bathrooms are modified
About the vacant room
• The room features built in robes
• The room has hydronic heating and an overhead ceiling fan
Who lives in this unit
• The current tenants are female
• The age of the current tenants are 39 - 69 years old
• The current tenants enjoy structured routines and varied individual activities
• This unit is suited to people who require support to undertake the activities of daily living.
Things you need to know
• You must be aged 18 years or over
• You need to have funding for accommodation in your NDIS plan
• You need to be able to pay rent and utilities
• You or your important person will need to sign an agreement
How can I get more information about this unit?
You can send an email to the East Vacancy Coordination Team firstname.lastname@example.org
Open Inspections & Registration
Wednesday 30/01/2019, between 1 pm – 2 pm
Wednesday 06/02/2019, between 11 am – 12 pm
Please contact East Vacancy Coordination Team at email@example.com to organise a visit