Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
The house provides support seven days a week with a sleepover model at night.
Where is this house?
- The house is located in Portland.
- The house is with walking distance to the shop.
- The house is one block away from the bus stop.
- The house is walking distance to Cavalier Park.
About the house
- The house has five bedrooms and three bathrooms.
- The house has two lounge rooms.
- The house has a dining room.
- The house has an entertaining area.
- The house has a double block back yard.
- There is heating and cooling throughout.
About the room
- The bedroom has built in robes.
- The bedroom can fit a single/king single bed.
- The house is wheelchair accessible but does not have lifting or hoisting equipment.
- The design category for this house is High Physical Support.
Who lives in this house?
- The current residents are 46 to 60 years old.
- The current residents prefer a calm and quiet environment.
- The current ewaiswnrs enjoy being active in the community with full support.
Things you need to know
- You must be aged 18 hears or over.
- You need to have funding for SDA accommodation in your NDIS Plan.
- You need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
- You or your important person will need to sign an agreement.
How can I get more information about this house?
- Please contact can West Division Vacancy Coordination Team at email@example.com.
Open Inspections & Registration
- By appointment only. Please contact West Division Vacancy Coordination Team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to visit this house.