Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
The house currently offers support seven days a week with a sleepover support model at night.
The current support service provider for this house is Aruma.
Where is this property?
- This house is in Swan Hill.
- The property is in a quiet street and only a short drive to shops and restaurants.
About this property
- This property has five bedrooms, two bathrooms, two toilets, as well as a kitchen and a dining room.
- The property also features an overhead tracking hoist in the living area. One bathroom and the vacant room are also fitted with hoists.
- This house is in a quiet street and a short drive to shops and restaurants.
- This house is wheelchair accessible has a secure entry and exit and provisions for automation of bedroom door and window blinds.
- The SDA design category for this house is High Physical Support.
About the vacant room
- The vacant room features built in robes, ducted air conditioning and heating.
- The vacant room has an overhead ceiling hoist.
Who lives in this house?
- The current residents living in the house are all female, between the 50 and 64 years old.
- The residents in the home all enjoy going out on outings in the community, music and spending time with family.
- The house currently offers support seven days a week with a sleepover support model at night.
- The current support service provider for this house is Aruma.
Things you need to know
- The applicant must be 18 years old or over.
- This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property. Therefore, the applicant would need to be eligible for the appropriate SDA level of funding in the applicant’s NDIS plan.
- The applicant will need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
- The applicant or their important person will need to establish a Residential agreement.
- The SDA building type for this house is Group Home.
- The SDA design category is High Physical Support.
- Please contact the North Division Vacancy Coordination Team on email@example.com if you would like further information on this property.